MMD Monitors & Displays/ AOC – Vendor Manager Monitors (Consumer Care) – Amsterdam (the Netherlands)
Do you want to work for two great brands (Philips and AOC) as a Vendor Manager Monitors. Do you have a technical background in addition to your Vendor Manager position? This is your chance!
About the company
MMD is a wholly owned company of TPV Technology established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips branded LCD displays worldwide. By combining the Philips brand promise with TPV’s manufacturing expertise in displays, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bringing innovative products to market. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Prague, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers. The company’s design and development center is located in Taiwan.
The Vendor Manager is the contact person for the Consumer after Sales. The Vendor Manager is responsible for the Philips Brand Products and visits the Service provides on a monthly basis. The Vendor Manager needs technical experience to understand the process and improve where necessary.
- Service center management
- Service KPI define and management.
- Service center SLA and price negotiation.
- Buffer replenishment calculation and ordering.
- Service center auditing and routine management
- Weekly routine meeting, monthly operation review and quarterly business review
- Introducing new service partners in new territories
- Service consolidation, follow up and complete service center transfer project.
- Weekly service review Telco (or on-site) service partners on WIP.
- Identification of potential actions to improve the service performance.
- Managing claim from service centers
- Implement consumer strategy of the company in service centers
- Ensure high customer satisfaction with the service provided by service centers
- Process Re-engineering and Improvement
- Reviewing end-to-end service process and searching for opportunities for improvement
- Re-engineering the service flow and finding efficient solutions with system integrations
- Cost control
- Well understand the cost structure and target set by the management team.
- Improve performance and avoid unnecessary cost of service centers.
- Cash-out projects drive, action follow up and result achieved.
- Following service center spare part inventory levels and avoiding excess spare part stocks
- Daily operation.
- Support validation team and service partners with claim/tariff checking
- Handling request/escalations from sales, end- customer, service partners
- Distributing updates/information to the service network.
- Update and maintain systems used for service management
- Monthly stock report, sales quantity report to mapping buffer stock replenishment, monthly buffer PO report to validation team.
- Weekly WIP report, cash out analysis and improvement actions
- Reporting per management request.
Education and Related Experience
- Familiar with consumer electronics service processes in Europe
- Bachelor level education in Enginering or Business
- 5+ years of experience in service management, consumer care, process management, process improvement.
- High level of problem-solving skills combined with the ability to drive projects independently
- Good knowledge of:
- Process re-engineering and improvement
- Data collection, compilation, analysis & reporting
- Problem definition (clear & precise), problem-solving technique
- Consumer focus with experience in the field
Required knowledge and skills on the job:
- Good communication skills and capabilities
- Enthusiastic and aggressive in solving problems
- Ability to communicate clearly and convincingly with multi-national customer environment
- Speak fluent English
Required personal characteristics on the job:
- Travelling around Europe (25%)
- Strong drive to achieve results.
- Independent in taking up own initiatives.
- Operational effectiveness: is effective in unstructured situations with large workload, dealing with multiple tasks simultaneously
What can we offer you?
- A new, fulltime position and flexible working (from our refurbished European HQ office in Amsterdam, opposite from Amstel station, and from home)
- An entrepreneurial, dynamic, challenging, and fast-moving international working environment, working with a great brands (Philips and AOC)
- Fast decision making environment / flat organisation
- Competitive remuneration
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, energetic and success-oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you’ve got what it takes to be a great Vendor Manager Monitors then apply today. Please contact Monique Manger (Corporate Recruiter) at email@example.com and include your English CV and a short motivation.
Acquisition as a result of this job posting is not appreciated