TPV Technology is an internationally-renowned PC monitor, TV and Digital Signage Displays manufacturer. TPV serves as an original design manufacturer for some of the best-known TV , PC and Digital Signage Displays brands in the industry and distributes its products worldwide under its own brands AOC and Envision. In addition, the company designs, produces and sells Philips-branded monitors, TV’s and AVA products, Digital Signage Displays and mobile phones through a license agreement with Philips via its subsidiaries TP Vision and MMD. As an example, the company brings high-quality TV sets to the market: smart and easy to use with sophisticated styling. TPV believes in creating products that touch the human senses and are within reach of all consumers in the markets they operate in. As a leader in the hotel industry, their hospitality TV division serves most the world’s major international and national hotel groups, as well as individual hotels, hospitals, cruises and other professional facilities.
MMD is a wholly-owned company by TPV, established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips-branded LCD displays worldwide. Taking advantage of Philips brand image and TPV’s manufacturing expertise, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bring innovative products to consumers. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers. The company’s design and development center is located in Taiwan.
AOC is a subsidiary of TPV Technology Limited and one of the global top brands in the display market. High quality, first-rate service, attractive designs as well as environmentally friendly, ergonomic and innovative products at competitive prices are the reasons why more and more consumers, corporate decision-makers and distribution partners trust in AOC. AOC offers displays which cater to every type of user, be it for professional, home, entertainment or gaming use.
Amsterdam (The Netherlands) As a Commercial Controller at MMD and AOC you report directly to Head of Commercial Control, being in touch with key stakeholders such Head of European Sales and Regional Sales directors in Europe. You will be a main point of contact and driver behind the reports to the Business in a growing department.
- Performing financial and commercial analysis of the fulfillment of orders, in touch with our logistics and order desk department. Analyzing ordering and shipping patterns, being to identify inefficiencies and propose corrective measures a well as best practices.
- Reporting and analyzing logistic costs, identifying the main cost drivers.
- Performing detailed analysis of business performance in products (gaming an on-gaming), segments and regions.
- Maintaining product/sales databases and mastering data relevant files for performing meaningful business analysis.
- Producing and analyzing weekly-monthly reports like sales report, margin report and sales-accruals reports.
- Analyzing market data, contrasting with in-house figures.
- Supporting the business controller in ad-hoc analysis (e.g. market sizing, potential analysis, market share analysis, trend analysis, cost development) on strategic projects and in several tasks as budgeting, forecasting, reports reconciliation, etc.
- Participating in special projects driving internal efficiency towards the next level
- Processing documentation tasks and business flows.
- Being an important link between Sales, Product Management, Logistics, Order-desk, Marketing, Finance and Accounting.
- Reporting to the Manager of Commercial & Business Control in Europe.
Purpose of the position
As Commercial Controller, in a team of 3 colleagues, you are an important link to the Business of the Philips Monitors and AOC Desktop Monitor business. As a Commercial Controller you are proactive and have excellent communication skills and can bring the business together and have an analytical mind to translate the reports for the Business.
What do we offer?
- Working for two great brands and with attractive products and innovative solutions.
- An independent role in an Agile environment, with room for own ideas and initiatives.
- Growth ambition environment.
- Joining an international, entrepreneurial team with extensive experience and access to international contacts.
- Opportunity to learn and improve skills further.
- 2 years’ work experience in the field of Business Analysis, Management Accounting/Controlling.
- Expert user in Excel and very good knowledge of databases, pivot tables, lookup & reference formulas and know how to create basic Excel-Macros.
- Eager to learn and the ability to build cross functional relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Capacity for learning new systems and skills quickly and independently.
- Solid understanding of business operations.
- Ability to connect numbers and data with the business. (abstract and critical thinker).
Do you want to know more about this vacancy or are you ready to apply (please include your English CV and a short motivation)? Please contact Monique Manger (Corporate Recruiter) at email@example.com.
Acquisition as a result of this job posting is not appreciated