AOC – Marketing & Communication Specialist Europe (Temporary)
Headquartered in Amsterdam, AOC International (Europe) B.V. is one of Europe’s leading suppliers of computer displays and IT accessories, and number one gaming monitor brand in the world. The AOC brand was founded in Taiwan in 1967 as the Admiral Overseas Corporation. It is now part of TPV Technology Limited – the world’s largest PC monitor manufacturer.
Amsterdam (The Netherlands) – As our Marketing Communications Specialist Europe you will work together with the Marking Team and country sales organizations to develop integrated marketing mix plans. The Marketing Communications Specialist initiates, develops and coordinates marketing activities to reflect the overall marketing strategies and plans. Next to this the Marketing Communications Specialist will facilitate to country specific marketing needs, work on brand management and coordinate events & trade shows.
- Support to coordinate and manage the European PR
- Coordinate and manage European and local events (PR events, customer events); providing supporting digital and offline assets.
- Investigate and identify new marketing technologies, enlargement of activities, improve effectiveness of all marketing tools
- Develop and work out promotion plans with the country heads
- Creating and development of the European marketing mix plan
- Support to control and coordinate the European marketing budget
- Develop and sustain the brand and it´s values, in cooperation with Marketing Team
- Create and execute launch campaigns of all hero and focus products
- Coordinating localizations and translations for marketing communication tools
- Sample management for events and press requests
- Content management of all operating websites and to be developed online sites in cooperation with online marketing specialist and graphic designer
- Managing day-to-day marcom activities within a certain timeframe
- Supports the translation of the regional marketing objectives into a yearly communication / PR strategy, specifying required deliverables and projects, according to the guidelines.
- Supports creation of yearly Communications/PR budget and takes care that relevant budget is used in the most optimal way to realise the deliverables or project (cost control).
- Responsible for the planning and realisation of PR activities and deliverables, taking care of consistency, the brand image, the required quality and within budget.
- Coordinates relationship with both traditional and digital media to properly communicate our product / feature / and brand messaging
- Formulates and coordinates internal communication for optimally informing the employees.
- Supports in selecting the required agents and suppliers, compares prices and supports with an optimal briefing and instruction.
- Prepares and develops presentations to all levels of management.
- Actively encourages best practices across markets
- Keep constant tracking of competitive landscape, preparing regular competitive reports to be shared with management and countries.
What we offer
- Competitive reward package
- It is a temporary position (8 to 9 months). If you are a Freelancer, you can also apply
- An interesting, dynamic, challenging, and fast-moving international working environment
- Joining a team minded and inspiring marketing & communications team
- Opportunity to further develop and strengthen broad skills, knowledge, and network
- Bachelor in Marketing and/or /Communications or has reached this level through another form of training or experience.
- 5+ years of experience including a proven track record in marketing and campaign management
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Feels comfortable in an international environment
- Project management skills and able to interact with vendor/agencies
- Experience in establishing and assuring adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements
- Must be able to execute communications plans, and monitor effectiveness of MarCom plans
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, energetic and success-oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you’ve got what it takes to be a great European Marketing Specialist, then apply today. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy posting is not appreciated.