Financial Planning & Analysis Manager PPDS/ MNT Europe
The main purpose of the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager is to ensure high quality finance reporting and financial insight to the European finance organization. This goal should be achieved by providing timely historical insight and creating forward looking financial plans to the Business partners and Management teams of the Business Units.
In this role you will be offered the opportunity to gain core FP&A experience in our Professional Displays, Hotel TVs and Monitors Business Units and act as a true business partner across departments. Next to this you will be actively involved in the development of Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities in the finance team, including development of various data analytics and BI tools. As a Financial Planning & Analysis manager you will directly report to the FP&A Director in Amsterdam.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act and interact as Business partner with the Regional and Functional and country Leadership Teams; understanding their needs and requirements and prioritize accordingly
- Actively involved in the company’s FP&A Process; taking ownership of cost variances analysis, contributing to the forecasting and budgeting process, KPI reporting etc
- Enable clear, concise, timely and accurate periodic finance reporting (e.g. P&L, Balance sheet, Cash flow etc) to stakeholders
- Conducting in-depth analysis on revenue, margin, operational spending, etc
- Partnering with the FP&A Director and CFO and be actively involved in FP&A improvement and ad hoc projects
- Support implementation and creation of Data Analytics tools to create data-driven insights to enable better decision making by integrating various sources, databases and user interfaces (SQL/Access/Qlikview)
- Support implementation of Business Planning and Consolidation tools (SAP BPC) into the finance organization
Education and related experience
- At least 5 years in FP&A, Business Control, Consulting or identical roles with experience in reporting and (BI) analytics tools
- Master level degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or similar
- Extensive experience in managing complex financial processes and with planning applications (SAP BPC is preferred) and related tools (SAP BW, BI reporting, etc).
- You have knowledge of SQL/ Qlikview and Database Design
- You are a knowledge of and affinity with ERP systems, reporting and BI analytics tools
- Knowledge of Excel to advanced level
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- We would prefer candidates who already live and are authorized to work in the Netherlands.
What we offer:
- Fulltime position with office in European HQ Amsterdam (next to Amstel station)
- Combination of office and home working (as required due to Covid-19)
- A truly international work environment
- Being part of a dynamic international team
- Ownership of your tasks & room for own initiative
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, success-oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you’ve got what it takes to be a great FP & A Manager, then apply today. Please contact Charlotte Zweers (Corporate Recruiter) at Charlotte.Zweers@tpv-tech.com (please include your CV and a short motivation).
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy posting is not appreciated.