Global Content Marketing Specialist
Do you want to work for a great brand Philips as a Global Content Marketing Specialist and you are native English. This is your chance!
About the company
MMD is a wholly owned company of TPV established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips branded LCD displays worldwide. By combining the Philips brand promise with TPV’s manufacturing expertise in displays, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bringing innovative products to market. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Prague, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers. The company’s design and development center is located in Taiwan.
Based in The Netherlands, Amsterdam, the Global Content MarketingSpecialist will manage/create the global marketing content for Philips Monitors & IT accessories. The main goal of the role is to liaise with Philips brand committee, to make sure all content follows the brand guidelines and cooperate with the Global Product Marketing team to communicate key product specs.
The Global Content Marketing Specialist has the following tasks / responsibilities:
- Responsible to manage and create all global marketing content including but not limited to:
- Feature naming
- Feature descriptions
- Product presentations
- Website texts
- Global press announcements
- Adjusting existing content based on competitive landscape
- Ensure content is created in line with global budget
- Following guidelines and brand strategy coming from management
- Supporting regions in regional content requests
- Briefing external agencies for translations
- Keeping a common marketing message along the regions
What are we looking for?
Education And Related Experience:
- Bachelor in Marketing and/or /Communications or has reached this level through another form of training or experience.
- 4+ years of experience including a proven track record in content marketing preferably with a technical background
- Native English
- Proven trackrecord in copywritting
- Feels comfortable in an international environment
- Ability to work autonomously and set priorities
- Shows a positive, proactive and self-motivated attitude
- Project management skills and able to interact with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in establishing and assuring schedules, work plans and performance requirements.
- Must be able to execute communications plans.
- Identifying needs from the regions in all marketing related topics
- Leveraging internal and external relationships to support communication programs.
- Adherence to legal, regulatory and ethical guidelines.
- Management over projects and ability to prioritize and compromise as needed.
- Identifying improvement points across content marketing materials
- Adjusting to different needs and cultures
- Managing a lot of internal and external contacts simultaneously
- Oversees project planning and tracking.
- Integrating resources effectively.
- Global communication to be in line with the Philips guidelines and brand strategy
What can we offer you?
- A new, fulltime position and flexible working (from our refurbished European HQ office in Amsterdam, opposite from Amstel station, and from home)
- An entrepreneurial, dynamic, challenging, and fast-moving international working environment, working with a great brands (Philips and AOC)
- Fast decision making environment / flat organisation
- Competitive remuneration
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, energetic and success-oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you’ve got what it takes to be a great Global Content Marketing Specialist, then apply today. Please contact Monique Manger (Corporate Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your English CV and a short motivation.
Acquisition as a result of this job posting is not appreciated