Global Marketing Communication Manager
MMD is looking for a Global Marketing Communication Manager for our AOC and Philips monitors and IT accessories business.
About the company
TPV Technology is an internationally-renowned PC monitor, TV and Digital Signage Displays manufacturer. TPV serves as an original design manufacturer for some of the best-known TV, PC and Digital Signage Displays brands in the industry and distributes its products worldwide under its own brands AOC and Envision. In addition, the company designs, produces and sells Philips-branded monitors, TV’s and AVA products, Digital Signage Displays and mobile phones through a license agreement with Philips via its subsidiaries TP Vision and MMD. As an example, the company brings high-quality TV sets to the market: smart and easy to use with sophisticated styling. TPV believes in creating products that touch the human senses and are within reach of all consumers in the markets they operate in. As a leader in the hotel industry, their hospitality TV division serves most the world’s major international and national hotel groups, as well as individual hotels, hospitals, cruises and other professional facilities.
MMD is a wholly-owned company by TPV, established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips-branded LCD displays worldwide. Taking advantage of Philips brand image and TPV’s manufacturing expertise, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bring innovative products to consumers. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers. The company’s design and development center is located in Taiwan.
- Manage the marketing communication of Philips/AOC towards all global regions, covering monitors and IT Accessories
- Roll out of global marketing/PR strategies, marketing mix plan and communication topics to all global regions
- Ensure all Region Marketing communication is following the brand guidelines and strategy
- Ensure regional activation of global partnerships
- Collect, develop and consolidate regional communication demands and initiate development of same
- Being responsible to carry the global marketing messages and assets into the regions
- Identify and consolidate marketing related needs form the regions
- Being the regional voice towards global marketing Brand Team
- Align and corporate with global marketing brand team to assure the right strategies assets for the regions are done
- Actively encourages best practices across markets
- Keep constant tracking of competitive landscape, preparing regular competitive reports to be shared with Global marketing brand team.
- Keep tracking of regional activations and marketing plans to be shared with management
- Ensure regions are following the brand guidelines and global strategies ( brand police)
- Encourage and ensure global partnerships are utilized in the regions.
Being the regional voice towards Partnership Management and agencies to ensure regional needs are incorporated Placement in the organization
- Reports to Head of Global Marketing
- Internal Contacts: Partnership Management, Product Management, Regional Marketing Department, Global Marketing
- External Contacts: PR and advertising agencies, Creative and Communication agencies
- Identifying needs from the regions in all marketing related topics
- Leveraging internal and external relationships to support communication programs.
- Adherence to legal, regulatory and ethical guidelines.
- Management over projects and ability to prioritize and compromise as needed.
- From existing materials and strategies, be able to execute relevant and impactful communications plans and messages to the regions
- Continually improves work procedures and processes for assets managed.
- Defines yearly Communications/PR, plan and deliverables
- Measures performance of communication effectiveness and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Develop the regional performance by helping, supporting and implementing best practices
- Oversees project planning and tracking.
- Integrating resources effectively.
- Regionals communication to be in line with the guidelines and global campaigns
- May act as primary contact between regions and Global Brand Marketing.
Education And Related Experience:
- Bachelor in Marketing and/or /Communications or has reached this level through another form of training or experience.
- 3+ years of experience including a proven track record in marketing and campaign management
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Feels comfortable in an international environment
- Ability to work autonomously and set priorities
- Shows a positive, proactive and self-motivated attitude
- Project management skills and able to interact with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in establishing and assuring schedules, work plans and performance requirements.
- Must be able to execute communications plans.
What we offer you:
- A new, fulltime position and flexible working (from our refurbished European HQ office in Amsterdam, opposite from Amstel station, and from home)
- An entrepreneurial, dynamic, challenging, and fast-moving international working environment, working with a great brand (Philips)
- Opportunity to build a consumer engaging strategy from the start with focus on impact in each market and seeing the results
- Fast decision making environment / flat organisation
- Competitive remuneration
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, energetic and success-oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you’ve got what it takes to be a great Global Marketing Communication Manager, then apply today. Please contact Monique Manger (Corporate Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your English CV and a short motivation.
Acquisition as a result of this job posting is not appreciated