Internship – HR
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: remote / homeworking / Amsterdam
Looking for an exciting internship and working for great brands? This is your chance! We are looking for an enthusiastic, all-round (Bachelor or Master level) intern for our multinational EU&ARG HR team. Are you ambitious, keen to learn fast and work for great brands (Philips and AOC) and products? Do you flourish in a dynamic environment with a variety of responsibilities? Don’t hesitate and simply apply now!
About the company
MMD is a wholly owned company of TPV Technology established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips branded LCD displays worldwide. By combining the Philips brand promise with TPV’s manufacturing expertise in displays, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bringing innovative products to market. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Prague, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers. The company’s design and development center is located in Taiwan.
As intern HR Data Analysis you will be given the opportunity to take ownership of dedicated tasks, given room for own initiative as well as given the required support in your development. You will gain experience with and understanding of system/data/full overview of HR information/HR analysis/HR process. You will be part of the HR Compensation & Benefit team and also work with the wider European HR team.
- Check compensation data in excel
- Make (pivot) tables in excel
- Prepare tables in PPT/Word
- Conducting compensation analyses of internal and external information to support data-driven decision making
- Support with day to day compensation related queries
- Contributing to reporting on key compensation metrics
- Support on ad hoc HR data requests
- Special Requests / Mini-projects
What are we looking for?
- A student working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in HR, Business Administration, Statistics or another data related study
- Very good Excel skill and PPT skill is a must
- Good with data and systems. Love to play with data, do the check and get insight out of it. Strong affinity with figures and analyses
- HR or data/system analysis experience gained from a previous internship, job or extracurricular or volunteer activities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- An organized, eye for detail personality
- An eager, motivated and pro-active attitude
What can we offer you?
- Fulltime internship position in Amsterdam (next to Amstel station)
- International working environment
- A young and dynamic team
- Monthly internship allowance between 400 euro and 550 euro
- Travel allowance
Do you want to know more about this internship or are you ready to apply?
Please contact Monique Manger (Corporate Recruiter) at email@example.com (please include your CV and a motivation letter)
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy posting is not appreciated.