Internship Graphic Design
About the company
MMD is a TPV-owned company, established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips branded LCD displays worldwide. By combining the Philips brand promise with TPV’s manufacturing expertise in displays, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bringing innovative products to the market. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Prague, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers. The company’s design and development center is located in Taiwan.
Amsterdam (The Netherlands) – We are seeking an enthusiastic Graphic Design Intern to support our Creative Department for Philips Monitors Europe. As part of our in-house design team, you will be working both independently and collaboratively on multiple projects related to our wide portfolio of monitors. You’ll be part of a multicultural marketing team.
- Prepare images for marketing kits, advertisements, events
- Create designs for publications, both print and web
- Quality check every visual to have the Philips look and feel
- Assure the on-time delivery of product assets
- Assist with website, articles, press release visuals, and video storyboards
What we can offer you
- Fulltime, broad and hands-on internship of 5- 6 months
- Work location in Amsterdam (next to Amstel station)
- A dynamic and international working environment in an innovative business
- Excellent opportunities to further develop and room for own initiative
- Monthly internship allowance
- Travel allowance.
- Bachelor student with a graphic design background
- Be enrolled as a student at a European University
- Excellent knowledge for both MAC and PC environments
- Proficient in Adobe programmes like Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Availability of 5-6 months (start in July 2023)
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Organised, dependable and detail oriented
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, success-oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you’ve got what it takes to be a great Graphic Designer, then apply today.
- Your English CV
- A short motivation
- Your best graphic design from both study and personal work
Please contact Monique Manger (Corporate Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your CV and a portfolio)
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy posting is not appreciated.