Internship – Graphic Design
About the company
MMD is a wholly owned company of TPV established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips branded LCD displays worldwide. By combining the Philips brand promise with TPV’s manufacturing expertise in displays, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bringing innovative products to market. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Prague, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers. The company’s design and development center is located in Taiwan.
Amsterdam (The Netherlands) – We are seeking an enthusiastic Graphic Design Intern to support our Philips and AOC Creative Department. As part of our in-house design team, you will be working both independently and collaboratively on multiple projects related to our wide portfolio of monitors. You’ll be part of a multicultural marketing team.
- Prepare images for marketing kits, social media posts, events
- Adapt design/layout of publications, web and event’s booth
- Assure the on time delivery of product assets
- Assist with website, articles, press release visuals, and video storyboards
What we can offer you
- Fulltime, broad and hands-on internship of 5- 6 months
- Work location in Amsterdam (next to Amstel station)
- A dynamic and international working environment in an innovative business
- Excellent opportunities to further develop and room for own initiative
- Monthly internship allowance
- Travel allowance.
- Excellent knowledge for both MAC and PC environments
- Must be proficient in basic design programs like Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Excel
- Knowledge in HTML/CSS
- Availability of 5-6 months (start in August or September 2021)
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Organised, dependable and detail oriented
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, success-oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you’ve got what it takes to be a great Graphic Designer, then apply today.
- Your English CV
- A short motivation
- Your best graphic design from both study and personal work
Please contact Monique Manger (Corporate Recruiter) at email@example.com (please include your CV and a portfolio)
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy posting is not appreciated.