MMD Monitors & Displays / AOC – Internship Technical Product Management – Amsterdam (the Netherlands)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, all-round intern for our dynamic Product Management team. Are you an ambitious student, keen to learn fast and work for two great brands (Philips and AOC) and innovative products? Do you flourish in a dynamic environment with a variety of responsibilities? Don’t hesitate and simply apply now!
About the companies
MMD is a wholly owned company of TPV Technology established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips branded LCD displays worldwide. By combining the Philips brand promise with TPV’s manufacturing expertise in displays, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bringing innovative products to market. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Prague, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers. The company’s design and development center is located in Taiwan.
AOC is a subsidiary of TPV Technology Limited and one of the global top brands in the display market. High quality, first-rate service, attractive designs as well as environmentally friendly, ergonomic and innovative products at competitive prices are the reasons why more and more consumers, corporate decision-makers and distribution partners trust in AOC. AOC offers displays which cater to every type of user, be it for professional, home, entertainment or gaming use.
- Supporting our Sales in technical product or certification inquiries
- Testing and “unboxing” products at pre-sales phase as required and creating report for product manager for further usage
- Journalist reviews gathering, reviewing, analyzing and creating reports for the Product Managers to take relevant follow up actions
- Market Research for new product opportunities and product benchmarks
- Uploading and maintaining up to date product information (pictures, leaflets, user manuals, certifications, software etc.) on internal and external websites /on-line portals for Sales and Customers
- Collaborating with Head Quarter in Asia (e.g., checking and requesting missing items like documentations, certifications, pictures, presentations, technical specifications)
- Interacting with Marketing & Communications colleagues, participating in product launch process and work with external PR agencies
- Investigate opportunities in sustainable and green designs for our products and collaborate with different stakeholders to achieve and implement these new designs
- Collaborate with different stakeholders on projects related Product Carbon Footprint, E-Waste and SDG (Sustainable Development Goals)
- Testing and preparing new products to be shown at events / trade shows
- Currently working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in (Industrial) Engineering, Business, Marketing, or related discipline
- Availability for 5-6 months preferably with a start in February or March 2022
- Being a fast learner and ability to stay calm in a hectic environment
- An eager and pro-active attitude
- Affinity with innovation and technology
- Ability to organize own work and a good motivation to complete tasks
What we can offer you
- Fulltime, broad and hands-on internship position of 6 months (earliest start possible in February 2022) with office in European HQ Amsterdam (next to Amstel station)
- Combination of office and home working (as required due to Covid-19)
- A dynamic and international working environment in an innovative business
- Involvement in multiple business processes
- Excellent opportunities to further develop and room for own initiative
- Monthly internship allowance of 400 – 550 euro
- Travel allowance.
Do you want to know more about the companies and products? Have a look at MMD Corporate and Home and Office Monitors | AOC Monitors . Do you want to know more about this internship or are you ready to apply (please enclose your English CV and a short motivation)? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org