Key Account Manager B2C (E-tail and Retail channel) – France
MMD is looking for a Key Account Manager for France to take the lead in brand development of the Philips and AOC Desktop monitor B2C, and specifically to drive its business in the E-tail and Retail Channels. The KAM will be required to develop and deliver the Channel growth strategy from partner development, enablement and sales.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to getting in touch and find out if we will soon be welcoming you as our new colleague!
About the company
MMD is a wholly owned company of TPV Technology established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips branded LCD displays worldwide. By combining the Philips brand promise with TPV’s manufacturing expertise in displays, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bringing innovative products to market. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Prague, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers. The company’s design and development center is located in Taiwan.
AOC is a subsidiary of TPV Technology Limited and one of the global top brands in the display market. High quality, first-rate service, attractive designs as well as environmentally friendly, ergonomic and innovative products at competitive prices are the reasons why more and more consumers, corporate decision-makers and distribution partners trust in AOC. AOC offers displays which cater to every type of user, be it for professional, home, entertainment or gaming use.
As Key Account Manager B2C for France you will take the lead in brand development of the Philips and AOC Desktop Monitor business and specifically to drive its business in the E-tail and Retail channel. You will be required to develop and deliver the Channel growth strategy from partner development, enablement and sales.
The position reports to the Country Manager and will work from remote office.
- Developing and managing MMD channel across France through E-tail and Retail customers (resellers)
- Developing product strategies through education, road mapping and competitive analysis
- Leading the development of sales and technical skills to equip relevant partners to reach their goals with MMD and AOC
- Devising repeatable processes with the goal to bring incremental revenue and margin from
- Leading the business demand planning and forecasting for this channel and the monthly and quarterly review process
- Managing accrued budgets for marketing and promotion activity within prescribed budgets
- Identifying and recruiting first and second tier B2C channel partners to Philips and AOC monitors
- Driving partner marketing programs and creating pricing structures & incentives tailored to each partner
- Working together with and supporting sales team members to drive channel business, develop their territory and prioritize target accounts
- Engaging and managing new opportunities for independent channel resellers
- Driving pipeline generation campaigns across existing account base and new accounts
- Supporting channel enablement across product and solution lines
- Ensuring partners continue to create customer value post sale and develop new opportunities
- Identifying and creating leads in existing and new French accounts
- Profiling target organizations, linking objectives and business strategies to MMD and AOC Targets
- Leading the Gaming monitor business for AOC and Philips in France
- Optimizing product content management in E-tail web pages
- A Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent, preferably in sales and marketing
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2C (E-tail and Retail) and IT sales in France working with top brands
- Ability to work to core KPI’s as set by the company in achieving predefined targets
- Strong commercial drive and negotiations skills
- Technical competence and affinity towards displays and gaming
- Good English communication skills, both spoken and written
- Clean driving license is essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (intermediate level)
- Knowledge of CRM systems for daily operations
- Eye for detail
- Being a pro-active, organised, independent performer
- Active, open and assertive communicator
- Flexible and good team worker
What we offer you:
- Working for two great brands and with attractive products and innovative solutions
- An independent role for all the national territory, with room for own ideas and initiatives
- Growth ambition environment; we are already one of the market leaders in France and aiming for the top
- Joining an international and entrepreneurial team with extensive experience and access to international contacts
- Opportunity to develop and improve skills further
Do you want to know more about this vacancy or are you ready to apply (please include your English CV and a short motivation)? Please contact Sandra Lintel (Corporate Recruiter) at email@example.com.
Acquisition as a result of this job posting is not appreciated