MMD – Global Creative Designer
MMD is looking for a Global Creative Designer for our monitors and IT accessories business.
Are you a creative who is keen to work for an international environment and a reputable brand? Do you like to make a global impact with your designs? This is your chance!
We are interested in getting in touch and finding out if we will soon be welcoming you as our new marketing team colleague and Creative Designer!
About the company
MMD is a wholly owned company of TPV established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips branded LCD displays worldwide. By combining the Philips brand promise with TPV’s manufacturing expertise in displays, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bringing innovative products to market. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Prague, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers. The company’s design and development center is located in Taiwan.
As a creative designer you work with the global marketing team to deliver creative strategies and materials across all regions for Philips monitors and ITA. The position reports to the Global Marketing Lead and it’s base is Europe headquarters in Amsterdam.
- Maintenance and enrichment of brand guidelines
- Creation of assets according to global product launches
- Support global marketing team in all matters by providing impactful visuals for various channels (website, social media etc)
- Support regions by providing feedback to local creatives
- Creation of assets like videos, key visuals, banners, etailer content, booth designs and more
- Manage all external creative agencies
- Ensure that all communication materials are in line with the brand guidelines
- Continually improve work procedures and processes for assets managed
- Relationship management
- Internal Contacts: Product Management, Global and regional Marketing Communications departments
- External Contacts: Multiple agencies (creative, communications, pr, advertising, translation and more)
- Bachelor level education in Graphic Design or reached this level through another form of training or experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role and track record in graphic design
- Experience in managing external agencies
- Excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written
- Ability to work autonomously and set priorities
- Great team player
- A positive, proactive and self-motivated attitude
- Ability to collaborate with and coordinate multiple stakeholders
- Experience in working with distributors/resellers is a plus (e.g. Amazon, Coolblue)
- Experience in working with complex events and booth development is a plus (e.g. Trade shows)
- HTML and CSS knowledge is a big plus
What we offer you:
- Competitive reward package
- Ability to manage agencies
- Fast moving, dynamic growth ambition environment(i.e. in the B2B and the gaming industry)
- Ability to broaden design portfolio working for a great brand and attractive products
- Joining a growing, truly international team
- Opportunity to further develop and strengthen broad skills, knowledge, and network
- Ability to implement new ideas and changes and have impact
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, energetic and success-oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you’ve got what it takes to be a great Creative Designer, then apply today. Please contact Monique Manger (Corporate Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your English CV with portfolio link and a short motivation.
Acquisition as a result of this job posting is not appreciated