MMD Monitors & Displays – Global Product Communications Manager – Amsterdam
MMD Monitors & Displays is looking for a Mandarin speaking Global Product Communications Manager
About the company
TPV Technology is an internationally-renowned PC monitor, TV and Digital Signage Displays manufacturer. TPV serves as an original design manufacturer for some of the best-known TV, PC and Digital Signage Displays brands in the industry and distributes its products worldwide under its own brands AOC and Envision. In addition, the company designs, produces and sells Philips-branded monitors, TV’s and AVA products, Digital Signage Displays and mobile phones through a license agreement with Philips via its subsidiaries TP Vision and MMD. As an example, the company brings high-quality TV sets to the market: smart and easy to use with sophisticated styling. TPV believes in creating products that touch the human senses and are within reach of all consumers in the markets they operate in. As a leader in the hotel industry, their hospitality TV division serves most the world’s major international and national hotel groups, as well as individual hotels, hospitals, cruises and other professional facilities.
MMD is a wholly-owned company by TPV, established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips-branded LCD displays worldwide. Taking advantage of Philips brand image and TPV’s manufacturing expertise, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bring innovative products to consumers. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers. The company’s design and development center is located in Taiwan.
- Manage/Create the global marketing assets and content for Philips monitors
- Liaise with Philips brand committee to make sure all assets follow the brand guidelines
- Develop global marketing communications following market trends
- Adjust communication and assets to fit regional needs
- Cooperate with Global Product Marketing team to communicate key product specs
- Responsible to manage and create all global marketing assets and content including but not limited to:
- Feature naming
- Feature visuals & descriptions
- Product presentations
- Product videos
- Lifestyle visuals
- Identify key specs of each product in cooperation with product management
- Cooperate with IT accessories team to make sure all communication is aligned
- Keep an eye or regional demands to spot opportunities globally
- Receive approval from Philips brand commitee on all marketing assets produced
- Adjusting existing content based on competitive landscape
- Ensure assets are created in line with global budget
- Following guidelines and brand strategy coming from management
- Supporting regions in marketing material requests
- Encouraging utilization of all marketing materials globally
- Coordinating of global-scope events
- Coordinating global social media activities
- Supporting global partnerships
Placement in the organization
- Reports to Global Marketing Lead
- Internal Contacts: Marketing Communications, Product Management, Regional Marketing Departments, Global Marketing
- External Contacts: PR and advertising agencies, Creative and Communication agencies
- Identifying needs from the regions in all marketing related topics
- Leveraging internal and external relationships to support communication programs.
- Adherence to legal, regulatory and ethical guidelines.
- Management over projects and ability to prioritize and compromise as needed.
- Identifying improvement points across all marketing materials
- Adjusting to different needs and cultures
- Managing a lot of internal and external contacts simultaneously
- Oversees project planning and tracking.
- Integrating resources effectively.
- Global communication to be in line with the Philips guidelines and brand strategy
Education And Related Experience:
- Bachelor in Marketing and/or /Communications or has reached this level through another form of training or experience.
- 4+ years of experience including a proven track record in marketing and communications preferably with a technical background
- Excellent knowledge of the English & Mandarin language
- Feels comfortable in an international environment
- Ability to work autonomously and set priorities
- Shows a positive, proactive and self-motivated attitude
- Project management skills and able to interact with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in establishing and assuring schedules, work plans and performance requirements.
- Must be able to execute communications plans.
What we offer you:
- An entrepreneurial, dynamic, challenging, and fast-moving international working environment, working for one of the world’s most reputable brands
- Opportunity to see all personal contribution implemented globally
- Fast decision making environment / flat organization
- Competitive remuneration
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, energetic and success-oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you’ve got what it takes to be a great Global Product Communications Manager, then apply today. Please contact Charlotte Zweers (Corporate Recruiter) at email@example.com and include your English CV and a short motivation.