MMD Monitors & Displays – Sales Manager Hungary
MMD is looking for a Sales Manager for our Philips monitors, professional displays and IT accessories business.
Are you the Sales Manager, living in Hungary, who finds it a challenge to further explore the Hungarian electronic market and take Sales to the next level? This is your chance!
We are interested in getting in touch and finding out if we will soon be welcoming you as our new Sales team colleague!
About the company
TPV Technology is an internationally-renowned PC monitor, TV and Digital Signage Displays manufacturer. TPV serves as an original design manufacturer for some of the best-known TV, PC and Digital Signage Displays brands in the industry and distributes its products worldwide under its own brands AOC and Envision. In addition, the company designs, produces and sells Philips-branded monitors, TV’s and AVA products, Digital Signage Displays and mobile phones through a license agreement with Philips via its subsidiaries TP Vision and MMD. As an example, the company brings high-quality TV sets to the market: smart and easy to use with sophisticated styling. TPV believes in creating products that touch the human senses and are within reach of all consumers in the markets they operate in. As a leader in the hotel industry, their hospitality TV division serves most the world’s major international and national hotel groups, as well as individual hotels, hospitals, cruises and other professional facilities.
MMD is a wholly-owned company by TPV, established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips-branded LCD displays worldwide. Taking advantage of Philips brand image and TPV’s manufacturing expertise, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bring innovative products to consumers. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers. The company’s design and development center is located in Taiwan.
Budapest (Hungary) – MMD is looking for a Sales Manager Hungary who is responsible to drive sales (both sell-in and sell-out) and support customers on the day to day operations within company. Responsible for building and maintaining strong customer relationships and driving excellence at the point of sale. Ensures proper implementation of company Commercial Policy.
- Responsibility for yearly Sales and Marketing budgeting and forecasting
- Ensure orders are collected and Turnover targets are reached
- Focus on optimized product mix (push sales/volume) and store listing
- Sell according to prices agreed by local business and sales management
- Offer, order, distribution and promotion processing
- Ensures queries are solved effectively balancing service and cost
- Commercially co-responsible for developing business partnership with account
- Market and customer stock situation reporting
- Give training to sales people (presentation, training, customer cooperation)
- BSc or MSc degree level
- Min. 3 years of sales & marketing experience
- Knowledge of the market scenario, channels, customers and competitors
- Understanding of relevant supply chain
- Excellent negotiation & communication skills
- Ability to run commercial partnership
- Ability to manage problem solving
- Ability to understand optimal product and manage customer P&L
- Excellent team player
- Advanced in English; native Hungarian language
- Driving license is needed
What we offer you:
- Fulltime position and competitive rewards
- Working for a great brand and with attractive products and innovative solutions
- An independent role with room for own ideas and initiatives
- Joining an international, entrepreneurial team with extensive experience and access to international contacts
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, energetic and success-oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you’ve got what it takes to be a great Sales Manager, then apply today. Please contact Monique Manger (Corporate Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your English CV and a short motivation).
Acquisition as a result of this job posting is not appreciated