MMD Monitors & Displays / AOC – Order Fulfilment Specialist – Amsterdam (the Netherlands)
TPV Technology is an internationally-renowned PC monitor, TV and Digital Signage Displays manufacturer. TPV serves as an original design manufacturer for some of the best-known TV, PC and Digital Signage Displays brands in the industry and distributes its products worldwide under its own brands AOC and Envision. In addition, the company designs, produces and sells Philips-branded monitors, TV’s and AVA products, Digital Signage Displays and mobile phones through a license agreement with Philips via its subsidiaries TP Vision and MMD. As an example, the company brings high-quality TV sets to the market: smart and easy to use with sophisticated styling. TPV believes in creating products that touch the human senses and are within reach of all consumers in the markets they operate in. As a leader in the hotel industry, their hospitality TV division serves most the world’s major international and national hotel groups, as well as individual hotels, hospitals, cruises and other professional facilities.
MMD is a wholly-owned company by TPV, established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips-branded LCD displays worldwide. Taking advantage of Philips brand image and TPV’s manufacturing expertise, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bring innovative products to consumers. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers.
The order desk employee will serve as the liaison between European Sales Regions, our Supply Chain Team, and the customer, where he or she ensures a smooth transition of our products from our factories in the far east, and our warehouse in Poland to the final customers. He or she acts as the main contact on all supply related topics to regional sales, proactively communicating on supply chain topics and successfully integrating changes with regional sales
Amsterdam (The Netherlands) – In this role the Order Fulfilment Specialist is responsible for ensuring a seamless and effective order input process from the moment a sale is executed, to the receipt of our products by our customers. The Order Fulfilment Specialist is essentially the backbone of our sales organization by assisting in sales planning, providing excellent customer interaction, freight coordination, & providing key regional reporting metrics
- Fulfils order input in SAP and executes this on schedule & in line with all agreed upon terms with our customers
- Backorders and stock allocation management. Provides current and future stock availability information
- Successfully resolves customer & supplier disputes, claims & concerns
- Supports with arranging RMA (returns) procedure, extended warranties, debit/credit notes
- Where applicable: Coordination of direct shipments from our factories in the Far East to our customers throughout Europe
- Provides customers with updates regarding production and shipping schedules and/or delays, cargo dimensions and hanging unit’s utilization
- Ensure correct document management for our direct, road and air shipments
- Provides customers with timely & accurate updates on freight delays, ETAs, & resolution to concerns, working together with the Amsterdam Logistics division
- A dynamic and fast moving international and technology driven environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fulltime position, based in Amsterdam
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance required
- 2 – 5 years of experience supporting a sales process or other closely related function in a fast-paced, rapidly changing and dynamic corporate environment
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Experience with SAP a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel
- Strong analytical skills – not so much math actually
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, success oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you’ve got what it takes to be a great Order Desk Specialist, then apply today. Please contact Charlotte Zweers (Corporate Recruiter) at Charlotte.Zweers@tpv-tech.com (please include your CV and a short motivation).
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy posting is not appreciated.