Regional Demand Planner
TPV Technology is an internationally-renowned PC monitor, TV and Digital Signage Displays manufacturer. TPV serves as an original design manufacturer for some of the best-known TV , PC and Digital Signage Displays brands in the industry and distributes its products worldwide under its own brands AOC and Envision. In addition, the company designs, produces and sells Philips-branded monitors, TV’s and AVA products, Digital Signage Displays and mobile phones through a license agreement with Philips via its subsidiaries TP Vision and MMD. As an example, the company brings high-quality TV sets to the market: smart and easy to use with sophisticated styling. TPV believes in creating products that touch the human senses and are within reach of all consumers in the markets they operate in. As a leader in the hotel industry, their hospitality TV division serves most the world’s major international and national hotel groups, as well as individual hotels, hospitals, cruises and other professional facilities.
About the company
MMD is a wholly-owned company by TPV, established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips-branded LCD displays worldwide. Taking advantage of Philips brand image and TPV’s manufacturing expertise, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bring innovative products to consumers. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers.
MMD business is steadily growing year by year since 2009. In the last few years, we have successfully benchmarked ourselves in the area of gaming, big-size monitors. Furthermore, with successful business expansion in the past few years, we are rapidly growing peripheral accessory into a standing alone product category!
The Regional Demand Planner, located in Amsterdam, for MMD is responsible for the perfect sales plan in certain appointed regions in Europe. This role will also be in charge of accessory supply planning to support this new growth category. The Regional Demand Planner will report directly to the manager Demand Planning.
- Prepare background information to support sales forecasting;
- Work with sales, marketing and product managers to integrate market intelligence into the forecast, while taking supply lead times and constraints inherent to the business into account;
- Work side by side with product managers from product phase-in to phase-out;
- Lead weekly S&OP to monitor the sales progress for business reviews and tackle supply issues.
- Allocate stock per country and per product, based on rules and business priority;
- Coordinate with order desk team in handling urgent cases and exceptions to maximize customers satisfaction.
- Assist logistics department to smooth inbound and outbound scheduling and priorities.
- Identify and lead the implementation of opportunities to keep healthy stock levels, improve product availablity, reduce stock aging, and enhance forecast accuracy.
- Bachelor level education in Logistics/SCM.
- 1+ years experience in a demand planning function. Experience in consumer electronics is a plus.
- Good communications. Always with a clear mind.
- Realiable, accurate and delicated.
- Hands on mentality and operational focus.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Team player
What are we offering?
- Fulltime position and competitive rewards , based in Amsterdam
- International working environment
- Young and dynamic team
- Ownership of dedicated product line and country clusters
- Opportunity to grow true business sense
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, success-oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you’ve got what it takes to be a great Regional Demand Planner, then apply today.
Please contact Monique Manger (Corporate Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your CV and a short motivation).
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy posting is not appreciated.