Sales Manager B2B Sweden & Finland
TPV Technology is an internationally-renowned PC monitor, TV and Digital Signage Displays manufacturer. TPV serves as an original design manufacturer for some of the best-known TV, PC and Digital Signage Displays brands in the industry and distributes its products worldwide under its own brands AOC and Envision. In addition, the company designs, produces and sells Philips-branded monitors, TV’s and AVA products, Digital Signage Displays and mobile phones through a license agreement with Philips via its subsidiaries TP Vision and MMD. As an example, the company brings high-quality TV sets to the market: smart and easy to use with sophisticated styling. TPV believes in creating products that touch the human senses and are within reach of all consumers in the markets they operate in. As a leader in the hotel industry, their hospitality TV division serves most the world’s major international and national hotel groups, as well as individual hotels, hospitals, cruises and other professional facilities.
MMD is a wholly-owned company by TPV, established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips-branded LCD displays worldwide. Taking advantage of Philips brand image and TPV’s manufacturing expertise, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bring innovative products to consumers. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers.
Sweden (Home based) – MMD is looking for a Sales Manager for Sweden and Finland to take the lead in brand development of the Philips and AOC Desktop monitor business and specifically to drive its business in the B2B Channel. The Sales Manager will be required to develop and deliver the Channel growth strategy from partner development, enablement and sales.
The Sales Manager reports to the Head of Sales Nordics and will work from remote office.
- Responsible for the development and management of MMD/AOC desktop monitor business in Sweden and Finland through Distribution and B2B partners.
- Serves as the expert to the partner for Desktop Displays solutions and act as trusted advisor to corporate and public end users, shaping deals in the early stages of the sales cycle.
- Establish and maintain account plans in conjunction with partners to promote sales growth and actively driving results through effective account management and reviews.
- Identifies and qualifies strategic opportunities and use related cases to establish and grow a pipeline of high quality and relevant business opportunities
- Creates, maintains and expands a network of productive relationships with customers, partners and internal MMD/AOC stakeholders
- Work closely with Marketing functions to create campaigns and targeted propositions to ensure brand relevance to B2B partners in order to motivate their sales force.
What do we offer?
- Fulltime position and competitive rewards
- Working for a great brand and with attractive products and innovative solutions
- An independent role with room for own ideas and initiatives
- Joining an international, entrepreneurial team with extensive experience and access to international contacts
- Minimum of 7 years in account management
- Experience in developing proposals, business cases, and complex sale negotiation is required.
- Solid understanding of the IT industry and B2B channel
- Broad understanding of Public contracting and processes
- Current relationships with major B2B resellers a plus
- Good knowledge of English, spoken and written
- Ability to travel between 25% to 50% of your work week
- Knowledge of CRM systems for daily operations.
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, success oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you’ve got what it takes to be a great Sales Manager, then apply today. Please contact Chelsea Nguyen (Corporate Recruiter) at Chelsea.email@example.com (please include your CV and a short motivation).
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy posting is not appreciated.