Sales Manager Spain (living in Barcelona or Madrid, remote)
About TPV Technology:
TPV Technology is an internationally-renowned PC monitor, TV and Digital Signage Displays manufacturer. TPV serves as an original design manufacturer for some of the best-known TV , PC and Digital Signage Displays brands in the industry and distributes its products worldwide under its own brands AOC and Envision. In addition, the company designs, produces and sells Philips-branded monitors, TV’s and AVA products, Digital Signage Displays and mobile phones through a license agreement with Philips via its subsidiaries TP Vision and MMD. As an example, the company brings high-quality TV sets to the market: smart and easy to use with sophisticated styling. TPV believes in creating products that touch the human senses and are within reach of all consumers in the markets they operate in. As a leader in the hotel industry, their hospitality TV division serves most the world’s major international and national hotel groups, as well as individual hotels, hospitals, cruises and other professional facilities.
About the company:
MMD is a wholly owned company of TPV established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philipsbranded LCD displays worldwide. By combining the Philips brand promise with TPV’s manufacturing expertise in displays, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bringing innovative products to market. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Prague, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers. The company’s design and development center is located in Taiwan.
The candidate will be responsible for managing all his/her assigned Corporate Key Accounts and develop new potentials to increase our breadth of customers in coordination with our Partners resellers. These target Accounts will be conformed by Large companies, Mid-market, and Strategic on the B2B segment.
This position will have National scope.
Placement in the Organization
Reports to Regional Sales Director / Country leader.
- Accountable for achieving sales volumes (sell-in), Sales Product Mix , Average Sales Price (negotiated price vs target) and sellout volume.
- The candidate will be responsible for keeping the right inventory levels within the customers.
- Primary commercial contact for the customer, the candidate will ensure continuity of the relationship with the accounts, documenting agreements and interactions, as well as enabling the opportunities to attract new accounts for the company.
- Is the voice of customer inside MMD, mobilizing resources where needed to achieve plan/strengthen the relationship with relevant accounts.
- For direct customers: prepares the annual account plan, and responsible for monthly demand forecasting on account/product level.
- Responsible to achieve listing and distribution, managing phase-in and phase-out of products in line with the overall marketing plan.
- Responsible for adequate training of the partners resellers sales teams
- Systematically analyzing and reporting of sales KPIs, expectations, market, competition and trends.
- Defines/executes mitigating actions in case of deviation from plan.
What do we offer you:
- A dynamic and fast moving international and technology driven sales-environment.
- Fulltime (remote) position, reporting to the Regional Sales Director / Country leader based in Madrid.
- A fantastic role, part of a flat organization and an open, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment.
- Working for a leading brand, an interesting fast growing B2B industry with attractive and innovative products and solutions.
Education and related experience:
- Seasoned expert in Sales with proven track record in sales/KAM over 8 years.
- Good knowledge of Business parameters to be influenced by Quality (RFQ, AR, Coop, Claim distribution and forecast).
- Knowledge of the product range, system behavior of products / platforms and features.
- Good understanding of the end-user needs, channel partners and the national business landscape.
- Needs good insight to integrate Quality processes in the business processes.
- Good analytical skills.
- Capable of convincing, motivating and inspiring accounts to optimize their business with MMD.
- Able to present for big group, senior audience, demonstrate overall understanding of his/her area of responsibility
- For this position we are looking for people living in Barcelona or Madrid
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Spanish
- Pro-actively seeks business opportunities.
- Mid- to Long-term horizon.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Defines Account Strategy and implements sales plan
- Supports in defining sales and distribution strategy within relevant accounts and also implements this in practice.
- Defines, together with sales management, the account budget for tailor made actions for national/key accounts.
- Overseeing strategic customer management.
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, success oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you’ve got what it takes to be a great Sales Manager Spain, then apply today.
Please contact Charlotte Zweers (Corporate Recruiters) at firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your CV and a short motivation).