Service Manager EU
TPV Technology is an internationally-renowned PC monitor, TV and Digital Signage Displays manufacturer. TPV serves as an original design manufacturer for some of the best-known TV, PC and Digital Signage Displays brands in the industry and distributes its products worldwide under its own brands AOC and Envision. In addition, the company designs, produces and sells Philips-branded monitors, TV’s and AVA products, Digital Signage Displays and mobile phones through a license agreement with Philips via its subsidiaries TP Vision and MMD. As an example, the company brings high-quality TV sets to the market: smart and easy to use with sophisticated styling. TPV believes in creating products that touch the human senses and are within reach of all consumers in the markets they operate in. As a leader in the hotel industry, their hospitality TV division serves most the world’s major international and national hotel groups, as well as individual hotels, hospitals, cruises and other professional facilities.
PPDS is a trading name of TP Vision Europe B.V. (“TP Vision”) and MMD-Monitors & Displays Nederland B.V. (“MMD”), registered in the Netherlands, with their head offices in Amsterdam. TP Vision and MMD are wholly owned subsidiaries of TPV Technology Limited (“TPV”), the world’s largest manufacturer of monitors and a leading provider of display solutions.
PPDS exclusively markets and sells Philips-branded professional displays, covering professional TVs, signage and LED solutions, worldwide under trademark license by Koninklijke Philips N.V.
By combining the Philips brand promise with TPV’s manufacturing expertise in displays, PPDS employs a competitive and focused approach to bring innovative products to market – from its 10” touchscreen through to the 880” LED displays. Designing solutions that make a positive impact, both for resellers and for end-customers – at the right time and in the right places.
MMD is a wholly-owned company by TPV, established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips-branded LCD displays worldwide. Taking advantage of Philips brand image and TPV’s manufacturing expertise, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bring innovative products to consumers. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, AOC International (Europe) B.V. is one of Europe’s leading suppliers of computer displays. The AOC brand was founded in Taiwan in 1967 as the Admiral Overseas Corporation. It is now part of TPV Technology Limited – the world’s largest PC monitor manufacturer. The company annually distributes over 1 million displays in Europe, and more than 15 million worldwide.
Amsterdam (The Netherlands) – The Service Manager is responsible for the back end team, focused on Monitors, Professional Displays and Hotel TV’s in Europe. The Service Manager manages the external vendors and makes sure the spare parts are in stock. In this role it is important to have a good overview, excellent communication skills and the ability to handle cross-cultural interactions.
- Process definition and KPI follow up (contractual service levels) including PDCA approach to ensure proper installation and execution of all agreements
- Drive Net promoter Score for Backend
- Deep dive analysis with suppliers to find root causes for non-performance related to service levels and cost and define corrective actions
- Control, evaluation and communication of technical escalations to quality department
- Manage key responsibilities in CS team: Vendor Management of repair network, Technical support including quality reviews
- Support in reviews with sales teams
- Support in translating customer needs into service policy in close cooperation with Sales Support
- Support in execution of seamless customer journeys working closely together with Call Center operations and Sales Support
- A dynamic and fast moving international and technology driven environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fulltime position, based in Amsterdam
- Minimum of 8 years of Customer Service Expertise experience
- Minimum of 8 years in a senior management position in a multinational environment
- Master’s degree or similar experience
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Experienced in contact with Sales: need to understand the needs of the business and customers
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, success oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you’ve got what it takes to be a great Service Manager, then apply today.
Please contact Chelsea Nguyen (Corporate Recruiter) at Chelsea.firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your CV and a short motivation).
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy posting is not appreciated.