Technical Product Manager, Europe (Amsterdam)
As a major player in the IT display and IT gaming industry, MMD and AOC strives to offer the best possible display solutions and gaming experience to our valuable customers. Our goal with MMD and AOC Product Management department (with close cooperation with our Marketing department) is to launch the best possible product portfolio created for our European market, as well as designing the best possible features and user experience with sustainability in mind. You will report to the Technical Product team Lead and a dual reporting line to the Head of Product Management.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, all-round product specialist for our diverse Product Management team to support us in our goal. Are you an ambitious person, keen to learn fast and work for two great brands (Philips and AOC) and innovative products? Do you flourish in a dynamic environment with a variety of responsibilities working together with different cultures? Don’t hesitate and simply apply now!
About the companies
MMD is a wholly owned company of TPV Technology established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips branded LCD displays worldwide. By combining the Philips brand promise with TPV’s manufacturing expertise in displays, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bringing innovative products to market. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Prague, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers. The company’s design and development center are located in Taiwan.
AOC is a subsidiary of TPV Technology Limited and one of the global top brands in the display market. High quality, first-rate service, attractive designs as well as environmentally friendly, ergonomic, and innovative products at competitive prices are the reasons why more and more consumers, corporate decision-makers and distribution partners trust in AOC. AOC offers displays which cater to every type of user, be it for professional, home, entertainment, or gaming use.
- Support and cooperate with technical product lead in fields of technical product Management and product compliance.
- Support our sales and key customers in technical pre-sales product or regulatory compliance inquiry’s.
- Creating guidelines and procedures to continuously improve operational efficiency, as well sharing, and presenting them in trainings to various stakeholders and our sales organization.
- Review and test pre-production, post-production of our products to safeguard product performance, user experience and user satisfaction and share results to various stakeholders
- Participate and contribute in the new product introductions, focusing on the sustainability aspects of the product development phase, as part of our United Nations Sustainable development goals (SDG)
- Perform product benchmarks related to technical and commercial aspects.
- Gathering market research and journalist reviews to analyze and create improvements reports for various stakeholders to perform design improvements, as well as product trainings.
- Administrate monthly new item creations for newly launched products.
- Coordinating with the Technical Product Lead and various stakeholders on maintaining the Customer Acceptance Criteria (CAC) with special focus on Software Development.
- Lead our product interns in maintaining the PIM systems (product compliance part) for up-to-date product information and documentations and collaborate with GPM in maintaining data accuracy.
- Closure cooperation between our product and marketing department for product launches and new market introductions.
- Facilitate product information flows between the product department and other departments regarding our cloud-based project platform Monday.com and our product launch overviews.
- Assisting our marketing department in providing technical product information and guidance when launching new projects with PR agencies and content creators.
- Supporting the product marketing department in internal and external events and summits.
Regulatory Compliance and Sustainability
- Responsible for the overall control of the regulatory compliance management for our products.
- Investigate opportunities in sustainable and green designs for our products and collaborate with different stakeholders to achieve and implement these new designs.
- Collaborate with our CSR & Sustainability manager on projects related SDG projects like green solutions and packaging, product carbon footprint, E-Waste etc.
- Continuous improvement toward our product marketing messages, stories and case studies with different stakeholders regarding sustainability.
- A bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Project management, or has reached this level through another form of training and experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience including a proven track record in Product Management, Project Management or in the field of the education.
- Knowledge of IT displays and IT gaming/peripherals industry is a strong advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Experienced using Microsoft Office.
- Being a fast learner, stress resistance, experience in working in multicultural environment
- An eager and pro-active attitude toward work and the work environment.
What we can offer you
- Competitive reward package.
- An interesting, dynamic, challenging, and fast-moving international working environment.
- Joining a team minded and inspiring product marketing team with many different nationalities.
- Ownership of tasks and room for initiatives.
- Opportunity to further develop and strengthen broad skills, knowledge, and network.
Do you want to know more about the companies and products? Have a look at MMD Corporate and Home and Office Monitors | AOC Monitors . Do you want to know more about this exciting opportunity or are you ready to apply? Please enclose your English CV and a short motivation and contact Charlotte Zweers (Corporate Recruiter) at email@example.com