European Transfer Pricing Manager
Do you want to be part of Philips TV and monitors and be responsible for Transfer Pricing related matters for all TPV Group activities in region Europe and other continents? This is your chance!
We are looking for a hands-on and independent Transfer Pricing Manager with strong project management skills and working experience in an international environment, who can support our TAX department in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
MMD is a wholly-owned company by TPV, established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips-branded LCD displays worldwide. Taking advantage of Philips brand image and TPV’s manufacturing expertise, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bring innovative products to consumers. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers.
The company has its European Headquarters in Amsterdam and is currently looking for a European Transfer Pricing Manager.
As a Transfer Pricing Manager at TPV Technology, you report directly to the Head of Tax Europe in the Netherlands and you will be the main driver behind European Transfer Pricing related matters in a newly created role in the tax department. Your responsibilities:
- Contribute to the implementation of the European Tax Strategy;
- Develop, implement, update, maintain and document European Transfer Pricing policies;
- Prepare detailed functional and risk profiles and determine any Transfer Pricing risks involved;
- Prepare and update in cooperation with Tax Compliance Team local Transfer Pricing documentation;
- Provide Transfer Pricing advise with regards to restructuring, internal transactions and M&A activities;
- Provide support in the implementation of projects from a transfer pricing perspective, which amongst others may include the integration of acquisitions, business reorganizations, cross-border financing arrangements, APA/MAP processes and changes in cross-border goods flow changes;
- Review intercompany contracts from a transfer pricing perspective;
- Manage required benchmarks;
- Determine and manage Transfer Pricing risks;
- Manage transfer pricing/tax audits and questions from tax authorities;
- Keep up-to-date with international (e.g. OECD, UN, EU) and local transfer pricing developments;
- Support Transfer Pricing awareness at all levels throughout the company by proactively and clearly sharing Transfer Pricing knowledge for example by providing group trainings;
- Aligning Transfer Pricing with internal stakeholders: Finance Organization, Business Controllers, Shared Service Centers (“SSC”), Treasury, Sales and Marketing, Human Resources, IT, legal and Supply Chain;
- Managing external stakeholders: Tax Authorities, Accountants, Auditors and Advisers;
- Assisting the Head of Tax Europe/CFO Europe with other ad hoc projects.
What do we offer you?
- Fulltime position and competitive rewards
- International working atmosphere
- Ownership of the European Transfer Pricing function
- Business growth environment
- Developing Transfer Pricing function with many growth opportunities
Education and related experience
- 8- years’ relevant working experience in an international Transfer Pricing advisory or multinational environment
- A Masters’ degree in tax law/economics
- International Transfer Pricing supply chain experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Fluent in English (oral and written), Dutch is a pre.
- Team player with leadership qualities
- Service minded and able to work under pressure
- Combines helicopter view with detail
- Proactive, dynamic, flexible and autonomous professional
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a good communicator
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, success-oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you’ve got what it takes to be a great Transfer Pricing Manager, then apply today. Please contact Charlotte Zweers (Corporate Recruiter) at Charlotte.Zweers@tpv-tech.com (please include your CV and a short motivation).
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy posting is not appreciated.