AOC – Marketing specialist Product Partnership Amsterdam (the Netherlands)
Do you want to work for two great brands (Philips and AOC) as a Marketing specialist Product Partnership. This is your chance!
About the company
MMD is a wholly owned company of TPV Technology established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips branded LCD displays worldwide. By combining the Philips brand promise with TPV’s manufacturing expertise in displays, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bringing innovative products to market. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Prague, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers. The company’s design and development center is located in Taiwan.
AOC is a subsidiary of TPV Technology Limited and one of the global top brands in the display market. High quality, first-rate service, attractive designs as well as environmentally friendly, ergonomic and innovative products at competitive prices are the reasons why more and more consumers, corporate decision-makers and distribution partners trust in AOC. AOC offers displays which cater to every type of user, be it for professional, home, entertainment or gaming use.
The Marketing specialist Product Partnership has the following tasks / responsibilities:
- Establish contact and relationship to potential or assigned technology partner
- Coordinate and Moderate product cooperation’s
- Coordinate Marketing Communication activation plans with Global Marketing
- Co-develop together with Global Product Management joined products with the partner
- Support Global Marketing Communication to align with the regions about needs and inputs of partnerships
- Evaluate partnership requirements
- Support Marketing communication with regional roll out of partnership assets
- Research of new technologies, trends and potential cooperation’s with technology companies
- Maintain and follow up partnership agreements
- Manage dedicated projects within the marketing communication team
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor in Marketing and/or /Product Management
- Electronic technical background is a plus
- 3+ years of relevant experience and track record in marketing and product management
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written & spoken)
- Feels comfortable in an international environment
- Ability to work autonomously and set priorities
- Shows a positive, proactive and self-motivated attitude
What can we offer you?
- A new, fulltime position and flexible working (from our refurbished European HQ office in Amsterdam, opposite from Amstel station, and from home)
- An entrepreneurial, dynamic, challenging, and fast-moving international working environment, working with a great brands (Philips and AOC)
- Fast decision making environment / flat organization
- Competitive remuneration
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, energetic and success-oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you’ve got what it takes to be a great Marketing specialist Product Partnership, then apply today. Please contact Monique Manger (Corporate Recruiter) at email@example.com and include your English CV and a short motivation.
Acquisition as a result of this job posting is not appreciated.